1. When it’s time to rhyme rhyme, I can get down for mine.
2. And there isn’t any call for me to shout it. For he will do, as he do do and there’s no doing anything about it!
4. If you came to freak-a-leak you better bring your hat.
5. I got a cute face, chubby waist. Thick legs, in shape.
6. For a similar reason, when game is in season, he is found, not at Fox’s, but Blimpy’s.
7. Rum Tum Tugger
8. I’m like kak-a-rak-a-rak-rak-a-rak-a-
9. Keep your eyes on my bum-bum-bum-bum-bum. And think you can handle this gadong-a-dong-dong.
10. Well I never! Did you ever, know a cat so clever.
11. Is it worth it, let me work it. I put my thing down, flip it and reverse it.
12. He sways his head from side to side, with movements like a snake and, when you think he’s half asleep, he’s always wide awake.